[ExI] Religions and violence.

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:07:32 UTC 2010

I think that religion can be good in some situations and for certian
people, and I believe that the opposite is also true. However, I am
always open to new informaion, and am always willing to change my
viewpoints when I feel the "other side" of the argument has more
correct than I do, or more predicitive power.

I wouldn't say I'm neutral. I'm actively both in a way. I fight
against what religious ideas seem to be oppressive to me, and promote
what seems to help. But in the end, I actually don't see religion as
important as you seem to.