[ExI] Islamic culture (current) was Religions and violence >

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:16:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:49 PM, darren shawn greer
<dgreer_68 at hotmail.com> wrote: [re antisemitism]

> I often try to look at things through a sociological or evolutionary lens, but this particular phenomenon baffles me.

Darren,

Check out "Concerning the Jews".  It's very entertaining and not the
least bit polemical.  I'm sending you a copy by email without the
author's name.  See how far into it you have to go before you figure
out who the author is, then email me and tell me at what point you
figured it out.

These two links are also useful for understanding this ancient problem:

The Hidden History of Zionism
http://www.marxists.de/middleast/schoenman/

Behind the Balfour Declaration
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p389_John.html#ftn180

Best, Jeff Davis

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove
         of atrocities committed by his own side, but
                 he has a remarkable capacity for not even
                          hearing about them."
                                            George Orwell