[ExI] Fwd: [Body Hacking] Reverse-Engineering of Human Brain Likely by 2030, Expert Predicts

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:37:29 UTC 2010

I'm not sure how true that was, my friend had a cell phone circa 2000
that did not support SMS...

I think the nokia 5000 series was the first cell that people did real
texting. I started texting a bit in 2003 picked up in 2004 and now
I've switched to gtalk via data in the last year thanks to Androids.

It's going to be pretty amazing.