[ExI] Dealing with the IRS

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 02:14:22 UTC 2010

Be warned: This is a Blatant Advertisement as well as a public
announcement--but it concerns a book by a long-time extrope (my wife,
Barbara Lamar), on a topic of some urgency to many people in these
financially critical times. I hope it's not spam, but if moderators
regard it as such, I'll understand if it's removed.

Anyone confronted by horrid tax demands from the IRS might wish to buy a
new guide just released by Barbara, who's an MBA and holds a JD in tax
law. It's available as a download here:

<http://www.tax-lawyer-texas.com/The%20Taxpayers%20Life%20Preserver.html>

Feel encouraged to pass this information along to anyone who is in
trouble with their taxes.

Damien Broderick