[ExI] Complete Perils of Precaution now online

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Aug 31 14:45:47 UTC 2010

My critique of the precautionary principle, "The Perils of
Precaution" recently appeared in six parts on my blog. The full
version, with notes, is now online:

http://www.maxmore.com/perils.htm

Thanks for the comments so far. Additional comments are welcome -- I
will be continuing to work to displace the precautionary principle
from its unfortunate position of influence in policy-making.

Perhaps someone would add a link to the full essay from the Wikipedia
page on the precautionary principle, and any other relevant pages.

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
Co-editor, The Transhumanist Reader