[ExI] Meanwhile in China

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Aug 31 20:12:10 UTC 2010

Il 30/08/2010 15.44, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> 2010/8/21 Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>:
>> Anyone allowing a foreign tribunal to have jurisdiction over his
>> military is better to disband his military.
>
> Anyone allowing foreign military to go exempt from jurisdiction in
> its own territory has already disbanded its sovereignty.

If I remember correctly Italian Air Force members in US have the same
privileges of US Air Force members in Italy.
If the Italians did the same in US, the NATO jurisdiction rules would be
the same. The US have already disbanded their sovereignty.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/>

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/>

*Mirco Romanato*