[ExI] Now we've got 'survival of the weakest'!

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 20:45:19 UTC 2010

I think the analogy can be made, too, with other organisms. An animal that can
build, say, nests might be able to save energy on making thicker egg shells.
(I'm just guessing here. I don't know if anyone's done a study of nest-building
egg laying animals that shows their eggs have thinner shells than their
non-nest-building egg laying ancestors.)

Regards,

Dan