[ExI] Wikileaks

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 7 16:58:12 UTC 2010

Subject: Re: [ExI] Wikileaks

.

the conviction phase regarding leaking info.  I am not referring to Julian
or Private Manning, but rather the people who put classified info on an
unsecure link.  When one gets a clearance, one of the things they hammer is
that you are legally liable if you put classified info on any unsecure link,
regardless of whether or not it leaks.  Of course, if ianything is revealed
in Wikileaks, it is impossible to determine who actually wrote what and if
so, what the person actually wrote, or how it was modified after the fact by
unknown persons. spike

>>> spike wrote:  Did not.  spike

>> spike wrote:  Did SO.  spike

> spike wrote:  Did NOT.  spike

Well, OK I might have written it, or part of it.  Maybe.  spike