[ExI] CQT Researcher Uncovers Quantitative LinkBetween Quantum Non-Locality and Uncertainty.

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Dec 7 23:13:31 UTC 2010

spike wrote:

>Ah yes, but of course dividing by zero is not necessarily a syntax
>error, if god multiplies the result by zero.  The result might be
>infinite, or it might be zero, or any finite between those
>two.  That is how we know god is a bastard, for inventing such a system.

Hey!

What is this harsh prejudice against bastards? I happen to be a
bastard too, in the most literal sense. Why is this an insult? If God
is really a bastard, how is it His fault? At least point the finger
at father-of-God.

God (if He/it really existed) would have a LOT to answer for, but not
for being bastard.

Sheesh.

Max
(Complete and utter bastard.)