[ExI] Have a Soylent Green Xmas!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:46:42 UTC 2010

I never ate soy substitute food products during their earlier days.
But over the past ten years I've eaten some that I thought were very
good, and they did not in the least bit make me nauseous.

Oh, what became of the study that said eating lots of soy over the
years would lead to brain damage?

John