[ExI] The Immortality Institute is planning to change their name to "Longecity"

Max More max at maxmore.com
Fri Dec 10 22:10:31 UTC 2010

I'll stick with "Professor Max". Close enough.

BTW, have all those of you interested in comics and especially the
X-Men read my chapter, "From X to Ex: How the Marvel Myth Parallels
the Real Posthuman Future" in The Unauthorized X-Men: SF and Comic
Writers on Mutants, Prejudice and Adamantium, edited by Len Wein?
http://www.amazon.com/Unauthorized-X-Men-Writers-Prejudice-Adamantium/dp/1932100741/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1292018983&sr=1-1

Being asked to write that is what got me back into comics after more
than 20 years away.

Max