[ExI] A War on Death

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 04:02:34 UTC 2010

Just found this, haven't even finished reading it yet.

http://www.counterpunch.com/naylor12102010.html

The objective of the War on Death would be quite simply to make all
Americans immortal.  It would incorporate the new field of medicine
known as transhumanism, described by Joel Garreau in his book Radical
Evolution, in which advances in genetics, robotics, information
technology, and nano technology allow us to improve our intelligence,
reinvent our bodies, and possibly live forever.

Best, Jeff Davis

          "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                                     Ray Charles