[ExI] the ambiguously evil british have leaked julian assange's address

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 15 23:30:04 UTC 2010

"...WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange tried to hide his bail address from the
public in an astonishing move for the man responsible for leaking thousands
of diplomatic secrets..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338832/WikiLeaks-Julian-Assange-ask
ed-judge-bail-address-secret.html

Wait a minute, this isn't a good thing.  It is only good when the privacy of
the bad guy is violated.  When the good guy's privacy is subjected to
involuntary transparency, then is a bad thing, ja?  When the guy who
de-closeted the bad guy is himself thrown out of the closet, then we need to
determine who is the good guy and who is the bad guy, in order to decide if
privacy is a good thing or a bad thing.

Who is evil in this case, the British judge or Assange?  What if some
bastard had leaked Julian's address to Wikileaks, and Julian didn't notice
it was in there, mixed with a ream of other text, so he accidentally outed
himself against his own will?  Then is he good or bad?  This determines if
he deserves his privacy or needs the disinfectant of sunlight.

Of course we don't know if the address is real or a clever diversionary
tactic.

Oh this is fun.  {8^D