[ExI] Owner of gay bookstore gets second letter from Jesus

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Fri Dec 17 04:29:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Darren Greer wrote:

> This guy is a friend of mine. Funny.
>
> http://www.xtra.ca/public/Ottawa/Gay_stores_get_second_letter_from_Jesus-9566.aspx

Whoa, big deal... When I was a student, I received email from pope, urging
me to leave workstation and let other students use it. Even our
then-president wrote to me, promising lucrative research positions if only
I forget about toying with SunOS ( -> a kind of Unix -> proto Linux OS).
But I admit it, in my case Jesus didn't step down to terminal (am I
jealous a bit? no, of course not...). This man must have something
important in his shop. Gold member?

Regards and Merry Christmas
Tomasz Rola