[ExI] quantum phenomena and >4D dimensionality

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:20:09 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:
> So I'm sitting here at my little netbook, composing that first
> paragraph, when my wife comes to me with two necklace loops.  These
> are continuous loops with no junction to allow them to be opened into
> a single straight strand with ends. And the loops are connected like
> two links of chain.  She hands them to me and says, "Could you please
> separate these?  They were in my jewelery case and got hooked
> together."  I looked at the two linked strands-without-ends and I
> replied, "What you have here is a quantum singularity."
>
> I studied the problem of the two loops until, after a while, I was
> able to apply string theory and the likely -- subsequently confirmed
> -- dimensional overlap (implied by trans-modal energy-flow
> periodicities) to disentangle the two loops.  It wasn't all that hard,
> actually.

I get landed with a very simiar problem. My wife has a favorite
necklace with a thin silver chain which seems to be an as yet unknown
form of artifical life. As soon as it is taken off and put down in a
box, or in a purse, as random examples, it immediately ties itself
into knots. Not simple knots, Oh no, but knots such as only an
experienced sailing ship deckhand would know.

Who needs lego when you have puzzles such as this to work on?

BillK