[ExI] simulation as an improvement over reality

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 26 15:41:06 UTC 2010

On 12/26/2010 8:46 AM, Ben Zaiboc wrote:

> Get laid. That's a good first step. It's not difficult (really, it's not), you just have to realise that the biggest obstacle is*not*  other people.

I think you might have missed his bit about "My own brain is host to two
different fetishes, one of which is an extreme form of a fairly common
one..." If this meant a sexual tropism that most people regard as
disgusting, or is illegal, or doesn't involve other humans, "go and get
laid" isn't helpful advice.