[ExI] Getting Laid

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 27 04:22:33 UTC 2010

On 12/26/2010 9:11 PM, Alan Grimes wrote:

> I'm currently trying to mount an AC-50 motor

Wow, this is a *serious* fetish!

:)

But <cough> seriously, Alan, I sympathize with your situation. I've been
sort of there at times; I suspect more than a few on this list are
skewed away from the social norm sufficiently that it's really really
hard to understand what all the rest of the herd animals find so
intuitively easy and simple. My particular good fortune, about ten years
ago, was to meet up with Barbara Lamar on this very list, which resulted
in my moving a large part of the way around the planet so we could be
together, a couple of very smart INTJ/Ps in a sea of... others. I was
then in my fifties. (Granted, I'd had a fairly riotous time previously,
on and off, but the off portions were bleak, at times unto despair.)

But while you're questing about, go easy on the offensive epithets and
toxic outbursts.

Damien Broderick