[ExI] Wired article on DIY enhancement fan

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:11:56 UTC 2010

Actually, lepht is Pete Clark <pete.clark at gmail.com> as far as I can tell.

>From what I have seen and read so far, lepht is a masochist and really
enjoys cutting himself up. I can't figure out another explanation for why
lepht is so content on cutting and blood as much as possible.. implanting
battery-powered chips without transduction recharge is ludicrous.

I don't think lepht is a good image for DIY transhumanism.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507