[ExI] Joy in the transcendence of the species

Aware aware at awareresearch.com
Mon Feb 8 04:50:41 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> You guys were aware that occasional lighthearted silliness is an extropian
> tradition, ja?

I was certainly Aware...

I suppose I could confuse those who get my position, and reinforce the
thinking of those who don't by appropriating the old Behaviorist gag
on the inaccessibility of subjective experience:

Jef: It was good for you; was it good for me?

Gordon: Don't bother me.  I have a headache...

Or maybe we could spend the next couple of months debating where one's
lap goes when one stands up.

- Jef