[ExI] Blue Brain Project.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 9 06:18:54 UTC 2010

If I were God (and I just don't understand why I was never offered the job) I would offer Markram a blank check to pursue his research, but first I would ask him who he thinks is trying to do the same thing but is going about it in entirely the wrong way. If he said professor X I would then go to professor X and give him a blank check too. But first I would ask him who other than Markram he thinks is trying to do the same thing but is going about it in entirely the wrong way.

 John K Clark