[ExI] Film Script!

Spencer Campbell lacertilian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:53:22 UTC 2010

Ben Zaiboc <bbenzai at yahoo.com>:
> (a whole bunch of brilliant nonsense)

Yes. Yes! Maybe run two perspectives through the thing, so that we're
following both an organic human hero and a robotic alien antihero. There can
be a scene where the two of them enter into an interminable Socratic
dialogue!

"Why are you trying to kill us?!"

"What are you talking about? We can't kill you. You aren't even real."

"Of course we're real! We have qualia and everything!"

"No, you are only predisposed to claim that you do. You don't actually know
what qualia are. If you did, you would be able to tell me what it is like to
be swept by a ten millisecond pulse of electromagnetic radiation in the five
to six gigahertz spectrum."

"Five to... wait, gigahertz? I can't see anything below four hundred
terahertz!"

"Exactly."

Then, a gun fight.

(The guns should shoot explosions instead of bullets.)