[ExI] Shifting demand suggests a future of endless oil

Max More max at maxmore.com
Wed Feb 17 01:03:24 UTC 2010

MSNBC, which is usually home to the usual catastrophist messages, has
a story that reflects information that's been around for a while,
suggesting a non-disastrous energy shift ahead:

Shifting demand suggests a future of endless oil
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34770285/ns/business-oil_and_energy/

And another hopeful sign (although I'm no fan of any kind of
government subsidy -- I'd rather reduce artificially-imposed costs on
nuclear energy):

Obama renews commitment to nuclear energy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35421517/ns/business-oil_and_energy/

Max