[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Max More max at maxmore.com
Wed Feb 17 20:49:31 UTC 2010

Damien says:

>Alfio was making a general and quite rational point about some posters
>to the list, I think, and in this case it does look as if Max jumped the
>gun in citing spin stories rather than the original interview.

Oh give me a break. The piece cited included a link to the original
BBC story in the *first sentence*.

I should note that I will not engage Alfio in discussion on this
issue, since it's clear to me that anything that disagrees with his
view is automatically dismissed. The latest evidence for that is his
calling WUWT a "garbage blog". It is not. I could reply -- equally
unreasonably -- by calling RealClimate a garbage blog. Neither of
them are garbage, though both may contain some mistaken material.

Max