[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:46:21 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Christopher Luebcke <cluebcke at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was actually looking for independently verifiable evidence of intentional forgery, not a list of accusations that anybody with a keyboard could make. I must presume that you're not actually interested in providing such, because you couldn't possibly believe that the response you gave would sway anybody who didn't already agree with your point of view.

### I am not sure what you are asking for. Do you want pointers to
court cases determining that the activists committed forgery? No, so
far there haven't been such cases. If you are willing to read a few
papers by Briffa et al, and file FOIA requests, you should be able to
make an independent verification of forgery, in the form of selection
of data points for publication while suppressing data not consistent
with intended outcome. I can send you a list of such fraudulent
papers. Will that suffice?

Rafal