[ExI] How not to make a thought experiment

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:57:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Gordon Swobe <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In this discussion thread a person who goes by the name John K Clark continues to have a conversation
> with himself about me in a malicious and obsessive attempt to slander my name and falsely characterize
> my views. I have no association with John K Clark.

You may not like his approach, but I don't think it's malicious or
slanderous. This discussion has gone on for over two months now, and
there's no sign that either side is making any headway. Yet, on it
goes. If you could satisfactorily address any of his points, *that*
would be progress. I'm skeptical, because you have a history of
ignoring strong arguments against your position but actively taking
advantage of any opportunity to rehash arguments you've been
making--unconvincingly--for months.

His post counts are there because he was publicly warned that he was
exceeding the acceptable posting rate for the list.

-Dave