[ExI] Josephson Brains was Re: Is the brain a digital computer?

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:09:36 UTC 2010

While it adds no substance to the info here, I would note that the
"Extra" in ESP is not extra at all, but rather perception by another
non-magical modality.  Human non-understanding of some natural
phenomenon does not make the underlying mechanism 'magical'.  You know
what I'm saying.  ESP has acquired a  meme-tone of spooky magicalness,
and I'd like to revise that silliness.

Best, Jeff Davis

 "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                         Ray Charles