[ExI] psi in Nature

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 21:00:49 UTC 2010

 Likewise I have personal anacdotal experience of psi.
I have previously put forward the idea that psi could be attributed to quantum entaglement.
If the atom of the universe have mostly existed since the big bang, I stands to reason that a percentage of mater exists in a quantum entangled state. (it does to me anyway)
>From this it isnt much of a jump to imagine that atoms in the brain of one idividual are state locked with atoms in another. With this it is not beyond the realms of possibility that the brain can influence the state of the atoms to broadcast information.
All entagled atoms would change state accordingly thus passing the information to their host brain.

The level of psi ability would therefor be dependant on the quantity of entagled atoms in each individuals brain.