[ExI] quantum brains

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 14:39:42 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

In so far as I know, current PCs and engines are not designed to utilize QM to achieve any greater functionality. Livers and brains however were optimized over hundreds of millions of years of evolution to exploit every possible adaptive advantage from physical law and thus could achieve greater functionality by harnessing quantum effects. So I guess any QM effects would be a "bug" in a PC or engine but could be a "feature" in livers and brains.

Stuart LaForge

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." - Niels Bohr