[ExI] most common error: was RE: thought controled Third arm, (was EPOC EEG headset)

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 26 17:22:09 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Max More
>
> After seeing the "Climate Dog" headline, I was primed to
> notice this painfully ambiguous headline this morning from MSNBC:
>
> Obama eyes freeze as CBO predicts huge deficit
>
> Ouch!
>
> Max

Waaaaaahahahahaaaa!  Thanks Max.  My eyes froze too when I see the deficit
predictions.  We really do harm to our language by the increasing use of
nouns as verbs.  When computers try to figure out humans by reading our
books, the recent stuff may be hard to comprehend because of the ambiguity
introduced by all the reprehensible verbing that we are doing.