[ExI] goats and gullibility

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:33:24 UTC 2010

2010/1/27 Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>:

> If
> mainstream science were not so aggressively/defensively antagonistic to the
> phenomena and spent more effort trying to deal with it, instead of blindly
> ignoring it, psi-gifted people would have somewhere more rational to turn
> for support.

Oooh yeah, as someone who has been doing a lot of this stuff all his
life, there's NO WAY AT ALL I'm going to enter into any sort of
discussion on this sort of thing here.  I have been subbed to the
extropians list since 1993 or so, and I usually just use it as a
url-mine, as generally ther discussion is far too vicious for me to be
bothered with.  Empty vessels, loudest noise etc.

Funny, damien, I thought you'd be a hard-core sceptic. This is good to see.

Dwayne
(was hiscdcj at lux.latrobe.edu.au, then ddraig at pobox.com)
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...