[ExI] Sigh (was: never say never)

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 17:25:22 UTC 2010

On Jul 1, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Adrian Tymes wrote:

> Or, psi is small enough that it can only reliably be detected with such huge
> sample sizes

If psi is not detected in a large sample size then it sure as hell isn't going to be detected in a small one.

> and even then the effect is small enough that it has been lost
> in the noise

Then as I've said it has not been detected.

> which is why there have been such sporadic results trying to reproduce it in labs with tiny sample sizes.

Or maybe psi only works in those who don't believe in it. You have a transcendental experience and become a true believer and so psi never works for you again. Only skeptics have psi ability :>)

 John K Clark