[ExI] Sigh

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 2 16:36:39 UTC 2010

On Jul 1, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:

> >I've already shown that in the Florida lotteries you mentioned earlier, the volatility is very much greater

The volatility of what? I've already freely admitted that for whatever reason people prefer certain 3 digit numbers like 777 or 666 over other 3 digit numbers. So when one of those numbers does come up obviously there is going to be a big variation in the amount of money the state needs to pay out; but the question is, do these popular numbers end up also being winning numbers more often than you'd expect? Nope. Is there a "very much greater" variation in the percentage of winners in one year's 730 drawings over another year's 730 drawings? Nope. In either year are there more winners than random forces can account for? Nope.

> >than any psi results found

By "psi results" you mean an ASCII sequence posted by somebody I've never heard of onto a web-sight I've never heard of and peer reviewed by somebody I've never heard of. So if the results of events in the real world, where people will go to jail if there is any funny business, is incompatible with "psi results" where there are no consequences whatsoever for producing mountains of Bullshit then I'll have to side with the real world.

> using non-selected untrained subjects.

Forget the defense department, if there really is a way to train people to be good at psi I don't understand why venture capitalists aren't trampling over each other establishing new start up companies based on this wonderful new development, the potential profits are obvious and the initial startup costs minimal.

  John K Clark