[ExI] Americans polled about their views of the future

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Fri Jul 2 17:23:47 UTC 2010

John Grigg wrote:
> "And the results are...."

Hi! Interesting survey. The basic thing seems to be that people have a
rather random picture, not anything cohesive. People are often
pessimistic about the future in general and optimistic about their own.

How are you otherwise? I am packing up things for spending July back
home in Sweden (grandmother will be 100!), with a stop on the way in
Marseilles for a conference. I am trying to finish papers and
administration and do research at the same time. So much to do!

--
Dr Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute