[ExI] Sigh

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:03:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> But in the meantime, the results I got tend to support my claim, not that of
> die-hard skeptics.

### Enough to move the existence-meter from ??% to ??% ? Tell us how
much more convinced are you about the reality of psi based on this
specific result. If the difference is on the order of 0.01%, I'll buy
it, but then it doesn't matter much - you either believe or not
believe to begin with and the change in expected probabilities is
insignificant. If the difference is 50% or so, you would have a lot of
explaining to do.

Rafal

BTW, I am sure there are employees at lotteries who can and did look
at much more data than you can access .... men with great statistical
expertise .... in hundreds of independent organizations ... and no
published reports on psi from them .... what could this imply?