[ExI] Could Thorium solve our energy problem?

Max More max at maxmore.com
Fri Jul 9 04:17:21 UTC 2010

Brent: Am I missing something in what you say? It seems that you are
taking the *current* world thorium reserves and then figuring out how
long they would last. Even then, you get almost a thousand years of
supply. But obviously the current reserves would be replenished and
added to once there was actually a demand for thorium. It make no
sense to take the current relatively stock -- which is only a tiny
fraction of what we could extract -- and then say it won't last long,
while ignoring new supplies. Yet that's what you *seem* to be saying.
Please correct this impression if I'm wrong.

Max