[ExI] Fwd: psi yet again

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 00:22:55 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

If psi was a real evolutionary adaptation, it could manifest itself in the
ability to consistently be in the right place at the right time because of the
obvious survival benefit. If the winning scratchie was in store X, a psychic
would be intuitively drawn to purchase their tickets there. I am not saying she
is psychic but the alternative is that she cheated and I am not sure how one
would go about doing that. And if this is a simulation, then manipulating the
code would be a good explanation for psi. Reading the code for passive psi
effects (remote viewing etc.) and rewriting the code for active effects
(psychokinesis etc.). In any case, I am all ears if anybody has a theory on how
she cheated if that is the hypothesis.