[ExI] Sarah Palin

Robert Picone rpicone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 06:55:40 UTC 2010

fascists, these particular fascists had been in the area, blocks away, the
entire time, they have the support of the community, and represent a group
that while it has a dillusion or two in common with a handful of murderers,
aren't said murderers and don't support them in any way.  It's like a group
of people who couldn't get into art school renting
an apartment near Auschwitz.

If the locals support it, who is anyone to tell them what they can't have in
their community?  Also:  Seems like a bit of an odd topic for this list.