[ExI] Sarah Palin

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 20 19:39:13 UTC 2010

On Jul 20, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Robert Picone wrote:

>> Not supported in any way? I guess that's why on September 12 2001 huge demonstrations spontaneously broke out all over the Islamic world condemning the hijackers. Oh wait that didn't happen.
>

> You know what?  The Amish also didn't break out in spontaneous large demonstrations, neither did Novascotians or the Iroquois.

If every one of the 19 hijackers who murdered nearly 3000 people on 911 were Italian I'll bet the very next day there would be huge demonstrations of italians showing how appalled they were, the same goes for Irish or Japanese or just about ethnic group you could think of, except for the Islamic.

  John K Clark