[ExI] Sarah Palin

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jul 21 18:25:47 UTC 2010

Check out the old USSR. There's violence in all of us; the list's response
to Muslims is fairly violent itself. For what it's worth I live in
Brooklyn; there's a mosque and Arab section a block away on Atlantic
Avenue and Flatbush and they're far better neighbors than the Christian
church on the corner.

- Alan

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, Dave Sill wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:00 AM, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu>
> wrote:
>       Some people who are Muslim are committing atrocities.  So are
>       some
>       people who are Jews, or Christians, or Hindus, or atheist.
>

> The question is whether these people are committing these atrocities because
> of their beliefs. If so, then those beliefs are to blame, whether or not
> everyone agrees that these people are being true to their faiths.
>
> Can you really supply examples of atheism-motivated atrocities?
>
> -Dave

==
email archive: http://sondheim.rupamsunyata.org/
webpage http://www.alansondheim.org