[ExI] Was medical marijuana. On Insurance

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 19:12:28 UTC 2010

I disagree with this caricature of the free society. One can live in society,
cooperate with others, mutually benefit others, and not use coercion. This does
for large projects. (How is that only those who happen to use force somehow can
carry these out? How on Earth do people like you and me do things like save up
for holiday or a new laptop? What do we do? Call for the cops to crack some
heads so we'll have enough mullah to pay for this?)

And the idea that taxation is necessarily is akin to the idea that some people
must serve others -- i.e., slavery -- otherwise not all the needed work or big
projects will get done.

Regards,

Dan