[ExI] How To Post Good

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 00:35:54 UTC 2010

I've published some 45 books of varying degrees of complexity, many of
> them novels, and yeah, it can be tricky switching formats in mid stream.
> I often find myself disgorging very long email comments or responses and
> then having to go back and throw in par breaks just to make the damned
> thing lisible.
Yeah, I wrote for a time for an internet-based magazine and they always got to me do that. It felt wrong at first to to put in a break where you know your train of thought or internal composer did not, but the real truth is, when it comes to posting, I'm a lazy bastard. :) Thanks for the heads-up, and I'll
keep that in mind. Was that paragraph break good? (Kidding.)
Darren