[ExI] Religions and violence

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 02:18:01 UTC 2010

 > Neoconservatives take from their founder Leo Strauss the explicit> direction to lie in order to achieve their ends. They declare
> outcomes to be everything, ethics to be quaint, themselves to be the
> illuminati, superior in their thinking, superior in their actions,
> superior in their effectiveness, above the social contract and above
> the childlike restraints imposed by ethics.

I recently read an article by
neo-conservative intellectual Francis Fukuyama and his belief that
transhumanism is the most dangerous idea in the world. Fukuyama doesn't implicitly
state that transhumanists have the same views about the rest of the world as
stated above, but he implies it.

 http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2004/09/01/transhumanism

Critiques of the article below.
http://reason.com/archives/2004/08/25/transhumanism-the-most-dangero