[ExI] TRANSVISION 2010 Toward Scientific Futurism

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 05:18:00 UTC 2010

Some translated excerpts of Roberto Guerra’s TRANSVISION 2010 Verso il
Futurismo Scientifico (original in Italian), with comments. Roberto is
one of the leading Italian Futurist (not Neo-Futurist: Futurism is
always Neo) artists and, like all Futurist writers, he uses language
in a mercurial and unconventional way which makes his writings a
pleasure to read, but difficult to translate. My translation is
understandable, but does not have the futurist sparks of the original,
and I encourage those who read Italian to read the original.

English: http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/transvision-2010-toward-scientific-futurism/
Italian: http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/transvision-2010-verso-il-futurismo-scientifico-di-roberto-guerra/