[ExI] What Darwin Got Wrong?

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 18:28:46 UTC 2010

This is true -- there are plenty of "guys trying to second-guess Darwin this long after his original publication" and "carefully read[ing] what Darwin originally said" often cures much of that. I'm not sure that's the case with this book.

For the record, too, I'm not a big Jerry Fodor groupie. What should matter here is who is a greater or lesser light, but whether the light actually reveals an important facts. I'm only a few pages into the book, so I can't say at this point whether there's much to say. (Let's not forget, too, Fodor has a co-author.:)

Regards,

Dan