[ExI] conjunction

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jun 6 05:12:44 UTC 2010

Hey cool!  Mars and Regulus were in conjunction tonight.  Caught me by
surprise.  Usually I know these things are coming, but this time I just
looked up there and saw it.  Good news if you missed tonight, it looks like
it will be even better tomorrow night, 6 June.  If you aren't into this sort
of thing, check it out, after sunset, look out to the west.  Mars is the
reddish one that isn't twinkling, and you will see two bright things
together that you don't recall ever seeing before.