[ExI] Google mess

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 11 03:58:52 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 6/10/10, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Google mess
To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:04 PM

On 6/10/2010 9:30 PM, Gregory Jones wrote:

Gregory! Greg! The Gregster! You've come out from behind that plastic mask!

I'd blame Google if I were you.

Damien Broderick

Yes, tis I, Gregory, also known as spike.  I have had some serious email problems that defy me.  Every time I hit send/receive, my Microsloth Lookout tries to go out and download everything from the past 2 yrs, some 65,000 messages, starting with the oldest.  So I have had to go out on ATT.net website to get my email.  Hoping some internet guru can suggest a keystroke fix.  This happened once before, and I bumbled around and fixed it somehow, but it was a couple yrs ago and I failed to record somewhere how I did it.  {8-[

My punishment until I get it done is to be known as Gregory.

Gregory

If you are feeling kind, do refer to me still as spike.