[ExI] delightfully blammisphous car commercial

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 18:22:32 UTC 2010

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvqiOfnEzW8

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Innocean Americas"

Um, what are adverts for, again?

Talk about self-defeating!

Is this just another example of people who simply /don't get/ the internet?
(or, just maybe, a fiendishly clever attempt to get more exposure via the inevitable paradoxical effects of net censorship? - I think there's a name for this, but I don't remember it atm.)

Spike, or anyone else who's seen this, can you give us a description?  I'm always happy to learn about 'delightfully blammisphous' things!

Ben Zaiboc