[ExI] transhumanism in fiction

max at maxmore.com max at maxmore.com
Tue Jun 22 18:18:27 UTC 2010

A story along the lines of what you say here that I'm especially fond
of is "The Gentle Seduction" by Marc Stiegler. I see it's available
online:

http://www.skyhunter.com/marcs/GentleSeduction.html

I also recommend Marc's Earthweb novel, for its portrayal of global
use of decision markets to repel overwhelming alien invaders.

Max