[ExI] Looking for a word

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:31:28 UTC 2010

2010/6/24 Gregory Jones <spike66 at att.net>

> --- On Thu, 6/24/10, Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What would you call this space? ... Any ideas?
>
> Metasphere?  Reasoning: it is a superset of internet protocols and a medium of memetic exchange.
>
> spike

I'm leaning toward rejecting anything that hints at "realm of the
mind", it's not really that. I think it's something less grandiose and
more concrete (and actually more interesting because of that).

Bryan actually said "The Cloud"... it's actually hard to argue with,
excepting that it causes me physical pain.

--
Emlyn

http://www.blahblahbleh.com - A simple youtube radio that I built
http://point7.wordpress.com - My blog