[ExI] few bits per second

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Sun Jun 27 05:50:16 UTC 2010

Please, a comment regarding the new guys.  There are several here now that joined in the past couple months.  I do urge caution for those who do not know the local players very well.  I have seen borderline dismissive comments come across to those who have been around here a long time and have amassed a truly impressive pile of credibility, for so many excellent reasons.  New guys, we value your input very much.  Take your time, get to know who is who, review the archives if you wish, learn which posters deserve the utmost respect and why, thanks.

Carry on!

{8-]